Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wall.e



Instead of skating, today I went to the movies! Second time this year! Got to watch Wall.e thanks to my brother's friend who treated my family to the movie. I find that the movie was pretty cliche and I kinda knew what gonna happen, very predictable story. However, in terms of animation and graphics, it was SUPERB, depth of field, colours, fog , etc...seemed perfectly drawn and animated. The movie also had good flow but it did not have me feeling for the characters in the end which is what i would expect of a good romance story.

My rating:
7/10

For those who want to hear more about skating from me, I'm sorry to say that it won't be happening anytime soon thanks to the dreaded O's.

Oh, before i forget, I found the English prelims pretty manageable. The summary was probably one of my best summaries I've ever done. I'm not trying to boast, just stating my opinion.

To all Secondary 4's

ALL THE BEST FOR PRELIMS!!
(O level wishes will come later)

No comments: