Friday, August 8, 2008

Doing what i wanna do...

Tomorrow is gonna be one of the awesome-est days ever for me. Not because its national day (okay, maybe partially) tomorrow but I don't have anything I don't like to do on. It has been the longest time since I've had Saturday free I think ever since I came to TK, there hasn't been one Saturday I've been totally free. Pretty ironic since my first Saturday off is during my sec 4 year, my 'O' level year. Anyway, plan to spend it skating. So you can expect an image-heavy post or a video soon.

In other news, we had National Day Celebrations in school today and we got SOO high on booze cause it is gonna be our last National Day Celebration in TK. Just trying to make the best of it. Thanks to all the teachers who planned this year's National Day Celebration. The new way of doing it is way better and I hope that it will remain this way for the future cohorts to enjoy.

No comments: