Saturday, July 12, 2008

POP-ed

Finally stepped down from NCC (sea). *Huge sigh of relief* stepped down on Friday. Just realised that we are one of the few UG's, if not the only UG that has overnight stays when the sec4s "retire". My "finest hour" has passed and i am still filled with emotions. As i watched the customary video of us since we were sec 1 till now. I realised how much we changed, bonded and maybe even fell "accidentally in love" with each other. 3.5 years has been a long time and i am so glad i didn't waste it in some other CCA. As i took of the badges from my no. 3 and put it in the laundry basket, it struck me, i was taking off my badges for the last time and probably never going to wear my no.3 anymore.It was like everything was being kept for good not only in my cupboard but in my heart, mind and soul. NCC will now just seems like a very long, sweet dream. Just wanna dedicate this to all you TK NCC (sea) guys.
P.S. NCC guys please shout this together with me in your mind.

PART DEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
HUUUUU YAAA PART DEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: