Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Exclusivity

For those who don't know, today we celebrated Racial Harmony Day at school, yeah i know its just some government propaganda, but hey! I get to ethnic clothes(for the first time). Probably only 1% of the school was wearing ethnic clothing (thanks Az!) and i felt super exclusive today cause i wearing ethnic clothes. Its like unspoken understanding between those wearing ethnic clothes. Now, for the photos...(names are from left to right)

First photograph of the day, Faizan, Azri and I


second picture, Nadiah, Ameera, Az and I


Firza and I, sorry about the bad exposure


Some of the Secondary 4's feeling racially harmonious, too lazy to name all


With Sec 4A


As you would've guessed by now, i had a great Racial Harmony Day,(its not about the girls) Thanks Az for lending me the clothes.

No comments: