Friday, September 26, 2008

F1

Hey readers! For those who didn't know by now, I have F1 passes! Got 2 sets for the weekend (that's Friday, Saturday and Sunday) For those that don't have the opportunity to go, I'll be posting up some pictures soon so that you guys can experience some of the action. World's first night race, so happy I'm gonna be there. (Imagine telling your kids/grandchildren that you were there) For now I've just got pictures of the passes, looks pretty good considering that it was probably designed by a Singaporean. For now, all I have are pictures of the passes I hope these will satisfy your apetite for now.

This is the box that the passes came in, it looks pretty high quality.


Inside the box.


Saturday's pass


Sunday's pass


I was thinking about blogging about love, something along the lines of love in an unloving world? I don't know if I should blog about it cause it may probably just make me look like some emo kid. I promise that I will try my very best to make it a very mature discussion and also I will refrain from allowing my personal feelings, not opinions from influencing the discussion. Please write your opinions in the comment box. :)

No comments: